Today’s list (off of Moorea Seal’s 52 Lists blog: http://www.moorea-seal.com/2013/01/52-lists-week-2.html) is regarding my greatest comforts. This one was way harder for me than the last one.
- Getting A’s. (It makes me so happy!)
- Playing the piano.
- Pandas. All the pandas.
- Pajama pants (or sweatpants, because really, what’s the difference?)
- Walking by the lake.
- Teaching. (Yeah, I know, that’s weird. This one could really go either way.)
- Knowing that someone hears me and actually gets it.
- Fuzzy socks.
- Macaroni and cheese.
- And reading.
- Horror movies. (And party hats.)
- Knowing that I know what I’m doing. (Doesn’t happen often.)